Bishop Rock Lighthouse, in stormy weather with a touch of colour for the sea.
Originallybuilt in 1858 and updated over the years, Bishop Rock is the westernmost part of the Isles of Scilly.
Original artwork on A4 size smooth heavyweight cartridge paper, drawn with black ink pen, actual image is A4. Framed and mounted with a backing conservation barrier board. Frame measurements 14 x 11 inches/35.56 cm x 27.94 cm.
Originals come with a certificate of authenticity.